Luxury Yoga Retreat in Tuscany
We have created a very special opportunity for you to connect with yourself and others at the exclusive and magical Casa Berti Estate where we’ll be hosting our luxury yoga retreat in Tuscany.
Casa Berti, the meticulously and luxuriously restored 16th century villa, sits in 20 hectares of private olive groves, woodland and gardens and commands expansive views from its sunny, hilltop location.
Your Yoga Instructor – Charlotte
Charlotte Winston is a passionate teacher and practitioner of Yoga and has maintained a daily personal practice for many years. She has lived in Australia and Asia for the past 30 years and has taught in Bangkok, Hong Kong, Myanmar, Vietnam and the UK. Charlotte has studied and trained with world renowned teachers in Barcelona, Bangkok, Koh Samui, where she trained in Hot Yoga. Her classes are a contemporary mix of Ashtanga and Vinyasa Flow that give students of all levels an empowering, nourishing experience. Charlotte will be teaching a mixture of Ashtanga, Vinyassa flow and Yin along with meditation and Pranayama in the afternoon sessions.
Each day your luxury yoga retreat in Tuscany will begin with a 90-minute yoga class. After the morning yoga session, the days are yours to enjoy, relax, and experience the beauty of this stunning region. Watch the sunrise and sunset from the terracotta tiled terrace and pergola, enjoy the private, gated swimming pool and feast on vegetarian tasting menus paired with delicious wines from this famous region.
Your co-host, owner Benham Gooder, and chef Fabrizio Magnani have designed a culinary and wine extravaganza for you featuring the best of locally sourced farm to table produce. During the day, you can arrange extra, one-on-one yoga sessions with Charlotte or pamper yourself with in-house massage therapy.
We will also have optional daily excursions to cultural sites, secluded beaches, food and wine tasting adventures at local farms and vineyards, hill walks, or a cycle tour of the nearby historic town of Lucca. All of these excursions feature a lunch at one of the many, local gourmet trattorias.
In the early evening we’ll have a 60-minute yoga session with Charlotte, which will be a relaxing mix of Yin, Pranayama, meditation and Satsang where we can discuss any questions that have arisen in the morning class, before the ending the day with a sumptuous dinner at the villa.
Luxury Yoga Retreat in Tuscany Fees
Based on double occupancy.
Come with a friend or partner, or let us pair you with a same-gender roommate. £1,399.00
A room of one’s own! £1,799.00
- 1-2 organic vegetarian meals each day, Italian espresso, an assortment of teas, fresh seasonal fruit for snacking, high vibration spring water for drinking and bathing
- Double accommodation with private ensuite bathroom in a beautifully restored Tuscan villa and farmhouse,
- Full access to the common areas,
- Access to laundry machines,
- Good wifi.
- 90 minute yoga practice each morning,
- 60 minute evening session,
- Transportation from Lucca on arrival day and to Lucca station on departure day
- Cooking class followed by an exclusive regional Tuscan dinner with many ingredients sourced directly from the property (olive oil, aromatic plants and vegetables) accompanied by local wine
- Unlimited enjoyment of a beautiful private estate including olive groves, gardens, wooded trails, chaise lounge beds for sun bathing and swimming pool
- Concierge assistance planning your travel
Does not include:
- International transportation,
- Lodging outside of the villa,
- Four optional group excursions
- Additional food, wine or personal care necessities, meals out, or optional wellness services
For more information get in touch directly with:
Benham Gooder email@example.com +44 (0)7973 393682
Charlotte Winston firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0)7423 665416
Or contact us here and we’ll get back to you to answer any questions you might have!